Wrinkles naturally occur with aging, but sometimes we may want to retain a younger-looking appearance. If you are looking to remove unwanted wrinkles, discover the best cosmetic services and skin care products to smooth, plump and tighten skin, giving you a brighter and younger complexion.
An effective method for smoothing over unwanted wrinkles is microneedling. This procedure involves small needles that administer slight penetration to the outer layer of skin, creating small openings for rejuvenation and opportunity for collagen regrowth. This is a minimally-invasive procedure that is virtually painless and requires little downtime post-procedure–making it one of the best wrinkle treatment options.
Microneedling is effective in treating wrinkles because it allows for your skin to heal itself and produce more collagen, the protein that gives your skin elasticity. Without collagen, your skin begins to shrink and appear sunken in, causing wrinkles. Combined with other rejuvenation techniques, microneedling can help with wrinkle treatment, scarring and reducing enlarged pores.
Another great method for reducing the appearance of wrinkles are dermal fillers. These fillers are a popular wrinkle-reducing method because they are a fast, effective anti-aging treatment that is safe to administer with no downtime. Anders Dermatology offers many different types of fillers, and each has its own individualistic property:
- Radiesse® – Radiesse is a unique facial and lip filler that is calcium-based and helps stimulate collagen production. Results are long-lasting, typically ranging from six months to a year.
- Sculptra® – Your skin naturally reproduces collagen with the help of Sculptra. When injected, Sculptra will continue to plump wrinkled areas like temples, cheekbones, the mid-face and jawline and will only be deterred by the natural aging process. Results have lasted for up to two years.
- Juvéderm® – If you’re seeking treatment for different parts of your facial features, Juvéderm has many injectable options from nose and mouth to cheek and lips. And, Juvéderm is the only product with Hylacross® technology to instantly add volume and smoothness to your skin.
- Restylane® and Perlane® – Severe wrinkles and folds can be treated with Restylane and Perlane products. These fillers add volume and plumpness to even the deepest of wrinkles but can also be used for moderate cases. Anders Dermatology carries Restylane products for facial features including the cheeks and lips.
- Belotero Balance® – This filler option works well with deep wrinkles, as well as delicate ones. Belotero Balance uses water-based binds to smooth and correct skin immediately and adapts with the skin naturally.
Botox & Dysport
Botox & Dysport are treatment options that have been proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, particularly around the eyes. The skin between our eyebrows and around the eyes are prone to wrinkle from constant muscle use, and Botox and Dysport help relax the muscles by blocking neuron receptors and minimizing muscle activity. Over time, the administered areas will smooth over, reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Treatments are recommended to be spaced out at least 90 days, with results lasting up to six months.
Ready to Remove Unwanted Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are a part of life, but you don’t have to keep them! Anders Dermatology offers the best wrinkle treatment options through precise cosmetic services to smooth over and reduce wrinkles and fine lines, taking years off your appearance.
Contact the experts at Anders Dermatology at 419.473.3257 to discuss your wrinkle treatment options, and rejuvenate your appearance today!